Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Tooth Money Mishap

It is always exciting when you loose a tooth, especially when you find money under your pillow the next morning. The morning after I lost my tenth tooth, I looked under my pillow to collect the money, and all I found was the envelope I had put my tooth in. What could have happened? I thought to myself. That night my mom asked if she could see my tooth again. I riped open the envelope and sure enough, there was the missing money! The envelope was sealed and looked just like it had when I first put my tooth in it. OOPS!

Faith

2 comments:

Mike Jones said...

Crazy tooth fairy (er...um... molenator)!

Welcome to the blog world! Glad I get to be the first to comment on your cool blog. Can't wait to see what you have next!

BTW, nice post.

Anonymous said...

Faith!! Way cool, pretty girl! Granny might have to break down and blog too. Now would be a great time because our wild flowers are starting to bloom-now where did I put that digital camera. Love you!