Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Eggs, Eggs, And More Eggs


I love Easter! Especially the bright colored eggs. But this year I'm thinking different about eggs. This year at church, they're going to drop eggs out a helicopter. How are they going to fill all those eggs? Well, they had to be hand filled by people, including me. So back bent, I fill these eggs day after day. But not only fill them, tape them as well! Okay you might think that's easy but not all the eggs are matched, so it also adds to the long hours. I guess its not that bad, after awhile you get used to doing it. I still continue to fill the eggs, but more happily. It will be fun to see eggs falling out of the sky.
Faith

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eggs falling from the sky. That's different. Way to go helping out, Faith!

Anonymous said...

Hey Faith!! filling eggs, eating lobster, going out with your dad and drinking coffee-way to go pretty girl!! Experiencing the good life!

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way-I love the picture of your beautiful eyes!!

Kathryn Egly said...

Thanks for filling all those eggs! What a HUGE help! It will be awesome to see them all FALLING from the sky!!!

And I like the picture of your eyes, too!!