Thursday, March 8, 2007

Smiley-Kylee

Doing the laundry takes a long time. So we always set a time and see if we can make the time. Last Wednesday, when we were doing the laundry, my little brother Josh decided that he did not want to help. When my sister Kylee gets angry, I call her Hopey-Mopey because her middle name is hope. When she is happy, I call her Smiley-Kylee. Kylee was mad that Josh was not helping, so I made up a game. The game was that we had to scare away Hopey-Mopey and free Smiley-Kylee before the time ran out. Soon we were done and had all the clothes put away. Then we started making up names for our self. Here are the ones we came up with:
Good:Faithy-Waithy Bad:Angry-Adele

Good:Smiley-Kylee Bad:Hopey-Mopey

Good:Merry-Michael Bad:Sinister-Seth

Good:Jolly-Josh Bad:Weeping-Wil

5 comments:

Bill Curley said...

Welcome to the world of external communication. It is very interesting to me what interests you. Your observations are quite unique. Keep it up.

Kathryn Egly said...

Faith, I LOVE the game you played to cheer Kylee up! And the names you made up are SO creative!

My younger sister made a rhyming/picture book of names for all her sisters.

Here's what her book had in it.

Kara - Bara (She drew a bear)
Rachelle - Bell (she drew a bell)
Brooke - Book (She drew a book)

And guess what the ONLY rhyming word was that she could think of for me? Bathroom. SO, she wrote:

Kathryn - Bathroom ... and she drew a TOILET!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Hey-Faithy-Waithy, Smilty-Kylee, Merry-Michael and JOlly-Joshi-Granny-Wanny says Hi and I love you all!!

Anonymous said...

Faith,
I love you're blog, pretty cool...the lego thing is awesome!!
Glad you guys are all here!