Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Great Friends


We had such a great time in North Carolina! They have a creek not far from their house and we went down there and caught five salamanders.The next morning we went to go check on them and only one was left!

I have three Wee Three Friends dolls and we spent a lot of time playing with them on rainy days. We also had fun playing a card game called Loot.

We went to see Bridge To Terebithia. It was really cool. It was a lot like the book. We would stay up almost all night talking and telling stories. I am so grateful to have friends such as these.


Faith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Faith-I love your blog. I'm so glad that you had a good time in NC-but I missed reading your blog-welcome back! Great friends are truly gifts from God and we should treasure them. I am so thankful for each one of my friends-the big ones and the little ones!