Saturday, March 10, 2007

Blogging


First my dad, and then my mom started blogging. I asked myself, why not start your own blog? So one night, my dad got me started. The most fun part is picking out a name for your blog, it can be funny and silly, or just about anything you want! The other fun part is picking a background. After all that, all you have to do is fill it with posts. You can post about your life, or stories that you write. You can do book reviews about your favorite books too. Blogging is real fun, I think everyone should do it.

Faith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, pretty girl-I am lovin' all this bloggin'. I might have to ask you all for help to get started! Have a great time in NC and tell Vanessa Hi for me.

Anonymous said...

Faith,

I used to be friends with your mom when she was in high school. Reading your blog reminds me of fun times with your mom way back when! Keep writing!