Thursday, March 8, 2007

Mighty Gaurd Dog

It is so exciting that me and my family are going to North Carolina to visit some friends. Especially since we are going to be traveling in our new car! But when Jasmine, my dog, first saw the new car, sitting in our garage, she freaked out! I was in my room when Jasmine started barking like crazy. My sister, Kylee, was getting dog food for Jasmine in the garage. So, of course, the garage door was wide open. Jasmine was jumping back in forth in and out of the garage, still barking like crazy. We still can't get her to go anywhere near our car. She'll warm up to it, eventually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Faith, I think your blog is really cool! I can not wait to see you again. now I have a blog too. You can read it at
renee-graciegirl.blogspot.com
I hope you have a safe trip.
Say hello to
Smiley kylie
Merry Micheal
Jolly Josh
Kyndall says hello too!



your friend,
Sarah (Gracie Girl)

Anonymous said...

That funny Jasmine! She will get used to the new car-BTW-congratulations on the new ride!