Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Ultimate Gift

Last week Mrs. Kathryn, the children's ministry director of our church, gave me a book to read called The Ultimate Gift by Jim Stovall. I liked this book so much I finished it in a day! I can't wait to go see the movie!!!!!!

This is a book that teaches you about the important things in life. Jason Stevens is the main character. When a rich relative dies, all Jason cares about the money he may inherit. But before his great-uncle died he set up twelve tests to help Jason learn about the important things in life. If Jason doesn't pass the twelve tests, he won't get the ultimate gift. But the rest I can not tell you. Find out if he reaches the ultimate gift by reading the book.

Thanks Mrs. Kathryn!!!

Faith

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have to read that book, it sounds really good. When does the movie come out? Is it called the same "The Ultimate Gift"?

Mike Jones said...

Nice post kiddo... you're getting to be a pretty good writer (and book reviewer)!

Kathryn Egly said...

I am SOOO impressed! You read it in ONE DAY!!! WOW!!!!

I liked it, too, but didn't get through it that fast!

Very good review and I agree, it was a VERY good book!!! I want to see the movie, too!

Anonymous said...

I tell you, you are getting good at book reviews. It makes me want to go out and get this one. Way to go, kiddo. :)