Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Camp

I just can't wait until June!!!!! Because, thanks to my Nana and Papa, I'm going to camp! This is going to be the very first time I've ever gone to a camp. I'm excited that I get to room with my friend Madison. And another of my friends from church, Jenae, is also going. There are a lot of different churches going to this same camp. So I'll get to meet new people from all over. It's going to be super fun. I'll get to swim and hike and learn more about God.

I know my whole family is going to miss me while I'm gone, but especially Jasmine will. She even misses me if we go to the grocery store. She goes through the house trying to find me. I just hope she wont get too sad.


Faith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!! It is soooo exciting! You have a great Nana and Papa-thank God for them!