Monday, April 16, 2007

Last Weekend...

Last weekend was really fun! Since my friend , Sarah, had spring vacation she got to stay for a whole weekend. On Friday, we went to see a movie. We were aiming to see Night At The Museum, but we ended up seeing Happy Feet.

On Saturday morning, Sarah and I got up and made pancakes and eggs. I made the pancakes, and Sarah made the eggs. After that we played with clay. Home made CLAY, not play dough. We made clay dolls. Since people were coming over that night, we had to clean the basement. So, we pretended that we cleaned basements for money. The people who came over had kids and Sarah and I had fun baby-sitting them.

Then on Sunday, Sarah got to go to church with us. That was fun too. All in all I had a pretty good weekend.

Faith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Faith!! Some blog for granny to read! I'm so glad you had a good weekend. It's nice to have friends visit. I hope Sarah's sister (?) is better. It is so good to "hear" from you again!