Thursday, August 23, 2007

Summer

I had a very eventful summer this year! I went to church camp (as I have told you in the past),
my sister and I went to visit my grand parents and my aunt and uncle in Arizona, I went camping with my family, and to finish my summer my other grandparents and my other aunt and uncle are coming to visit next week.

My time in AZ was really fun. My aunt took us (me, my sister, and my cousins) to lots of fun pools to beat the heat. My grandparents took me to fun places too. Like the Arboretum with all the beautiful plants. Also, a place that had Native American ruins. I'm glad I went to Arizona, even though I missed my parents and my brothers.

When we went camping at Starved Rock, I got to bring my friend Sarah. It rained a lot while we were there. Although, we didn't get to go hiking, we got to fish ( I didn't catch any fish but like my dad says it isn't called catching it's called fishing) and swim. Through the rain I still had fun being with family and friends.

Faith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had fun too, Faithy! Good to see you blogging again.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Yea, Faith-a new blog-I am so excited!! I can't wait to see you and your sister and brothers in a few days-I have missed you so much, Pretty Girl! Aunt Stacey is very excited too and so is Papa and Uncle Charlie-it is going to be a great weekend!