Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Girls Night Out

My brothers were invited to a baseball game birthday party this last Saturday night. It was decided that my dad was going to take them. So it was just my mom, my sister, and me for the night.

For dinner we got to go to Chili's. It was really good! My mom and I shared a boneless buffalo wing salad.

Then after that we went to Toys R Us, since Kylee still had some birthday money.

Next, because of our up coming trip to AZ, we went to the Barnes and Noble, the one with Starbucks in it, and Kylee and I both got two new books. We also, of course, got coffee and two DELICIOUS cookies. It was really fun.

Faith

2 comments:

Mike Jones said...

Sounds like you girls had a great night o' fun! Us guys had fun too. What books did you get? And even more importantly... what kind of coffee did you get? What kind of cookies? All important questions ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow-sounds like a great girls night out! Sounds like you all are getting ready to go to AZ-I know Aunt B and Uncle Keith are excited and I'll bet Nana and Papa are excited!! I know that granny and Papa are excited to see all of you on Labor day weekend!!