Thursday, August 30, 2007

Last Night

Last night was the second time I've gone to youth group. So far, aside from waiting till midnight for my dad to be done with practice, I like it and think it's fun.

Last night we played two games outside. In one of the games you had to roll a ball with your head from one side to the other side. The other game you had to crawl with the ball between your knees or your ankles to the other side.

Then we went inside and ate pop corn while they talked about the new series we are going to start. I am looking forward to the next youth group meeting.

Faith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The youth group is good times.

That's where I met your Aunt B!

Of course, you shouldn't be intereacting with any boys at youth group. Not for another 10 years or so...

:)

Anonymous said...

Youth group is a great place to be-enjoy it! And like Uncle Keith said-no dating for a LONG TIME!