Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Puppy

I have one of the best dogs ever! She is so cute and obedient.

Okay, so sometimes she's not totally obedient. But I still love her.

Although it was almost four years ago, I remember the day my dad brought her home like it was yesterday.......

I was playing next door with my friend Chaunte when her older sister came and told me my dad was bringing home a puppy. I was so excited that I waited for Jasmine (that's her name) on my swing set. She was the last girl puppy, the runt. We didn't have food or anything for her so we had to run to the pet store, puppy and all. She was a good puppy. She loved to sit on our laps, and now that she bigger she still thinks she can sit on our laps. Jasmine will always be my little puppy, no matter how big she gets.

Faith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture, Faithy.

I miss my dog, I was just thinking about him last night when I was vacuuming. A good dog is a good friend.

Thanks for sharing, sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, our best friends are not people, but pets. Jasmine is a wonderful pet-we all love her!