Friday, July 13, 2007

Making Noodles

Yesterday we bought a pasta maker. Than, last night my mom and I made noodles. They were really easy to make.

All you had to do was make the dough with just flour and eggs. Then after it sat for a little bit you could take a ball of the dough, flour it a little and crank it through the flat attachment. You do this a couple of times, and when it was thin enough you are ready to crank it through the pasta cutter attachment. You then just lay the noodles out to dry for a bit and boil them when you are ready. It was really cool, even though you had to crank it.

We made fettuccine noodles and they were delicious!

Faith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I love fettucine! It's not on my diet though.

Way to go. Fun cooking is good cooking.

Anonymous said...

How fun-I have always wanted a pasta maker-can I try yours when I come?