Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Does Spaghetti Sauce Go On Salad?

Last night my mom made spaghetti. We of course had salad with it. My dad was just about to tell my mom something when he noticed he was pouring spaghetti sauce on his salad! So he had to eat his salad with sauce on it!! He said it didn't taste good. When he had a new plate of spaghetti, he poured bacon bits onto his spaghetti! Do you think it is a coincidence that his birthday is today and this happened yesterday?

Happy Birthday daddy!

Faith

P.S.My brother is throwing a temper tantrum because I won't put another one of his creatures on my blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like-do you think that maybe your daddy is getting old? Well, you know what that makes me?! REALLY OLD!!

Anonymous said...

Personally, if it was granny's spaghetti sauce, it could go on anything! It's the Ranch Dressing of the Italian world. In fact, it's almost as good as Ranch dressing on mashed potatoes...

Anonymous said...

No birthday post? Hope YOU had a good birthday. Annaliese says hi--even though she wouldn't the other day. :)

Anonymous said...

Faith-your blog needs a change-how about some pics of the stuff we sent you? Would love to see how everything fits.