Friday, May 11, 2007

Kung-fu Lizzard

Once again I am writing about a creature from one of my brothers' imaginations. But this time its Seth's creature.

He has created a predator for the baboon tiger called a kung-fu lizard. The kung-fu lizard is a big lizard who does kung-fu. This is what he eats: Sweets, meat, baboon tigers, and fourm eyes. They like to run very fast and do kung-fu. They are green and have red spikes down their back. Since I was writing about Josh's creatures on my blog, Seth wanted his creature on my blog. I had him draw one for me. That is what a kung-fu lizard supposedly looks like.

I am so glad that my brothers give me something to write about when I don't know what to write!!




Faith

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome reporting, Faithy! What a zoo at your house!

Bill Curley said...

I actually saw one that looked very much like the picture. It was in a small town in Thailand (Pataya Beach); a place where many tourists go. Fortunately, the Lizard, named Gougoun (the best spelling that I could guess) was also on vacation. Rather a nice chap when not Kung Fooing...

Anonymous said...

Faith-great blog!! I love it! More amazing animals-will wonders ever cease?

Anonymous said...

You know, if they can have a Gecko do commercials, I think there could be a place on TV for remakes of the series Kung Fu...only this time with the Kung Fu lizard!