Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Baboon Tiger

For the past few weeks my family has been learning about the baboon tiger from my four year old brother Joshua.

This ''Bamboo Tiger'' (He means baboon) is a creature that is in the monkey family and the tiger family. Me and my family learn more about this exotic creature everyday. Today we learned they eat sharks and eels. We have learned that baboon tigers have a shell. These are some of the things they supposedly eat: buffalo, meat, cooked carrots, broccoli, snails, humans, sloths, dogs that aren't brown (Because our dog is brown), meat loaf, tacos, and tortillas. (I called Joshua in for all of this information, a lot of it is new to me.)


I just got another upload of what they eat, hold on, okay they also eat tree bark and anything that doesn't stink. Now you know as much as I do about baboon tigers, and maybe even a little more.


Faith


P.S. I wonder what I'm going to learn next!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic Faithy! Baboon tigers, eh? Sounds like the kikis that run rampant at our house!

Anonymous said...

A new species? Amazing!!